Welcome to Dom's WIKI. This is a braindump off all things Dom-Related.
My previous wiki got smashed into a billion pieces by spammers and apparently didn't save history beyond one revision, so I pretty much lost everything.
NOTE: This is a publically viewable, but not a publically-editable WIKI. If you really want to be able to edit something here (like what? not sure?) just contact me and I'll give you an account for it. I just don't have time to be dealing with spammers.
- Dom's Live Videogame Music Show - My radio show where I take requests and play game music on piano (Scripts)
- Magfest Gaming Festival - Best 4 day gaming festival on the planet, Jan 1-4 2010
- 64 Bit Genocide - Awesome videogame music + art show in baltimore, Aug 22nd 2009
- Rare Candy - A videogame music band I'm in
- Jamspace - The awesome room I help run at magfest - freeform 24/7 music jamming open to all
- Homebrew SNES Development - Random notes on homebrew SNES development.
- StageSynth Lighting Software - A piece of software I'm working on which treats a stage lighting show as an interactive synthesizer. Getting pretty cool.
- Little Big Planet Machinima Page - Some ideas and techniques on using Little Big Planet (a PS3 game) to make movies.